The Committee on Health will hold a Public Hearing on the following Legislation:
- B22-196 – Access to Treatment for Anaphylaxis Amendment Act of 2017
- B22-228 – Safe Disposal of Pharmaceuticals Amendment Act of 2017
- B22-333 – Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Signature Authority Amendment Act of 2017
- B22-350 – Home Visiting Services Pilot Program Establishment Act of 2017
- B22-399 – Infant Mortality Reduction Program Act of 2017
The Committee invites the public to testify at the hearing. Those who wish to testify should contact Malcolm Cameron, Committee Legislative Analyst at (202) 654-6179 or [email protected], and provide your name, organizational affiliation (if any), and title with the organization, preferably by 5 pm on Thursday, September 14, 2017.